Pair Left+Right Flathead Water Pumps for Ford Pickup Truck 1949-1953,Mercury 1932-1948
- $120.00 Buy on Amazon
- The water pump is in the cylinder of the car engine. There are multiple water channels for the circulation of cooling water. It is connected to the radiator in the front of the car through the water pipe to form a large water circulation system. At the upper water outlet of the engine, a water pump is installed. The fan belt drives and pumps out the hot water in the water channel of the engine block and pumps the cold water in.
- We are always welcome to contact with us and will try our best to answer your question.
- Will fit following models:Ford Pickup Truck 1949 - 1953 ;Ford Mercury 1932 - 1948
- The engine drives the water pump bearing and the impeller through the pulley. The coolant in the water pump is driven by the impeller to rotate together, and is thrown toward the edge of the pump casing under the action of centrifugal force. At the same time, a certain pressure is generated, and then it flows out of the water channel or water pipe.
- Reference part OE number:GH5592DRV ,GH5592PASS