2014 ford f150 platinum
near: New Orleans, LA 70113, USA
$50.0009 10 11 12 13 14 F150 FX4 5.4L 4X4 4DR LEFT FRONT AXLE OUTER CV SHAFT 2153-164Mamou,LA,USA- 150mi
$169.99ZROADZ Hood Hinge LED Light Bar Mounts / FOR 10-14 FORD SVT RAPTOR Z365601Lafayette,LA,USA- 120mi
$53.10Starter Motor OEM 2011 2012 2013 2014 Ford Mustang F150Mobile,AL,USA- 120mi
$42.47FORD OEM 11-14 F-150 Running Board-Step Pad Grip Cover BC3Z16490ABaton Rouge,LA,USA- 75mi
$600.00Automatic Transmission 6 Speed 6R80 5.0L Fits 11-14 FORD F150 PICKUP 568950Biloxi,MS,USA- 80mi
$170.99WHITE LED Wheel Lights Rim Lights Rings by ORACLE (Set of 4) for FORD F150 F250Metairie,LA,USA- 10mi
$34.0010 11 12 13 14 F150 XLT 4.6L AT BRAKE BOOSTER CHECK VALVE OEM 2170-26Mamou,LA,USA- 150mi
$877.66Full Set Supercab Cloth Manual Seats OEM Ford 2012 2014 F150 FactoryMobile,AL,USA- 120mi
$74.9912 13 14 Ford F150 Radio Control Panel OEM LKQLivingston,LA,USA- 55mi
$215.45Step Bumper For 2009-2014 Ford F-150 Styleside, Powdercoated Black Steel pairLucedale,MS,USA- 110mi
$387.81Front Axle Differential Assembly 3.55 Ratio OEM 09-14 Ford F150 Pickup 2009 2014Mobile,AL,USA- 120mi
$400.002013 Ford F150 Steering Gear Rack & Pinion OEM 106K Miles (LKQ~270234228)Livingston,LA,USA- 55mi
$99.9414 Ford F150 CD Player Radio Receiver OEM LKQLivingston,LA,USA- 55mi
$34.99Passenger Sun Visor Regular Cab With Mirror Fits 11-14 FORD F150 PICKUP 3289237Mobile,AL,USA- 130mi
Learn more about 2014 ford f150 platinum.
Features of the 2014 F-150 Platinum
Anthony Parker at Auffenberg Ford Belleville gives an overview of the awesome features in the 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum. Auffenberg Ford Belleville is located ...
2014 Ford F150 Platinum 4X4 with Napier Tent
Vancouver International Auto Show 2014
Photo by D70 on Flickr
2013 Ford F-150
The 2013 Ford F-150 pickup in regular, extended (SuperCab), and the crew CAB (SuperCrew) body styles, with the choice of short and long cargo beds. As written in this overview, confirmed the trim levels include...
Photo by carsmagus on Flickr
Ford F-150 Platinum 3.5 EcoBoost 2014
Photo by RL GNZLZ on Flickr
2012 Ford F150 Platinum Interior and Dashboard
Photo by Paladin27 on Flickr
Photo by rowell122 on Flickr
Photo by rowell122 on Flickr
Photo by rowell122 on Flickr
What's your favorite #Ford #F150 trim level?
23 Likes on Instagram 1 Comments on Instagram: pjcnel: Platinum. Own one and can't wait to get my next one (in seven years)
Photo by BlueSpringsFordParts on Flickr
2015 Ford F150
Rear view- getting the platinum strip to work with the tailgate was the best part of the back end.
Photo by Bad furday on Flickr
Review: 2015 Ford F-150 SuperCrew Cab 4x4 Platinum
08/24/15, via LeftLane News
As for the Baja 1000 race truck, it was a case of hiding in plain sight as Ford stamped out aluminum body parts in the shape of the previous years' 2014 Ford F-150 to test for rigidity and durability in this most treacherous of off-road races. Read on
More aluminum and more power
08/17/15, via Automotive News
Ford may drop the 6.2-liter, V-8 engine, as it did with the F-150, but definitely will keep the 6.7-liter, Power Stroke, diesel V-8 that was recently revamped. Expect the Super Duty to be revealed at the State Fair of Texas in late September and
Straight Outta Compton: Burgers, Brawls and Hollywood
08/17/15, via New Times Broward-Palm Beach
Eazy and Tomica married just weeks before his death, and she was left in charge of his entire Ruthless Records empire, which had released platinum albums from artists including Bone Thugs-n-Harmony, The D.O.C. and Eazy himself. Most critically, she
Ford Sales Climb 4.7% for Best July Since 2006
08/03/15, via Ward's Auto
Year-to-date Ford sales stood at 1,481,060, up 2.4% from 1,446,736 through the first seven months of 2014. The Dearborn, MI, automaker The brisk sales rate didn't prevent Ford from finishing July with F-150 inventory of 89,000 units, up from 87,000
2015 Ford F-150 vs. 2015 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2015 Ram 1500, 2014 Toyota ...
01/29/15, via Car and Driver (blog)
Like the F-150, this Tundra is a “Platinum” model, though the only use of that metal in the truck is likely a few precious grams in the catalytic converters. That may be authentic enough for marketing purposes, but it's hardly a coherent personality
Call me Al: Alpine has F-150 Platinum tech for about $3500
06/30/15, via TechnologyTell
The X009-FD2 is compatible with select 2013-2014 Ford F-150 XLT, FX2, FX4 and SVT Raptor models with the MyFord® 4.2-inch factory screen. The X009-FD2 replaces the factory radio and knobs with back-lit keys dedicated to the system's most used
What You Need to Know About Ford's Big, Happy 2014 Sales Figures
01/08/15, via Car and Driver (blog)
From C-Max to shining Focus, America is once again Ford country. Ranked by single brands, Ford's 2,386,468 sales topped every other nameplate in 2014, just as it has for the past five years. Add in Lincoln—which was up 16 percent, the best performance
2014 ford f-150 platinum, picture size 640x480 posted by carsmid at ...Image by carsmid.net
2014 Ford F-150 Platinum rear viewImage by 2014-2015fordf150.com
2014 Ford F150 PlatinumImage by topautomag.com
New 2014 Ford F 150 Platinum UpdatedImage by toplowridersites.com
2014 Ford F150 PlatinumImage by toplowridersites.com
Ford f 150 platinum 2014.Image by www.super-fond.fr
2014 Ford F-150 PlatinumImage by www.topcarmag.com
2014 ford f 150 platinumImage by charts4charts.com
: Like most SUVs, still can’t touch a minivan for usable interior space More exterior differentiation from Expedition would be appreciated Keyless entry failed to guard against locking keyfob in vehicle . Lincoln has over the years taken a fair... It might seem to still be the case between the $49,000 Ford Expedition and the $76,000 Lincoln Navigator, but dig deeper and the gap closes considerably. The most comparable level of Expedition is the $67,099 Platinum, to which you have to add self-levelling rear suspension ($1,000) to approach the equipment in a standard Navigator. They both have a 3. 5-litre V-6 EcoBoost engine, though in the Navigator, it’s tuned for 380 horsepower and 460 pound-feet of torque vs. the Expedition’s 365 hp and 420 lb-ft. So, what do you get for your $7,400. Well, the more-powerful engine is a start, and in the Linc, the EcoBoost is the Jekyll and Hyde engine, able to be a sleepy, fuel-efficient mill with judicious use of the accelerator and a rocket motor when you... Source: www.tractionlife.com
2015 Ford F-150 Platinum | See All The F-150 Platinum ...
Note. Information is provided on an "as is" basis and could include technical, typographical or other errors. Ford makes no warranties, representations, or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to, accuracy, currency, or completeness, the operation of the Site, the information, materials, content, availability, and products. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications, pricing and equipment at any time without incurring obligations. Your Ford dealer is the best source of the most up-to-date information on Ford vehicles.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP of base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturer’s Suggest Retail Price (MSRP) excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS®, cross-traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For dealer ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
27. SYNC® is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC systems/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via Wi-fi® and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated. Aftermarket on-board diagnostic devices may interfere with various vehicle systems including Vehicle Health Report and 911 Assist. To avoid interference, remove the device or contact the device maker for more information on compatibility.34. Optional. If you decide to continue service after your trial, the subscription plan you choose will automatically renew thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. Fees and taxes apply. To cancel, you must call SiriusXM at 1-866-635-2349. See SiriusXM Customer Agreement for complete terms at http://www.siriusxm.com SiriusXM Satellite Radio, SiriusXM Traffic and SiriusXM Travel Link® subscriptions are sold separately or as a package after trial period, and are continuous until you call Sirius at 1-866-635-2349 to cancel. See Customer Agreement for complete terms and more information at http://www.siriusxm.com All SiriusXM services require a subscription, sold separately by SiriusXM after your trial period. All fees and programming subject to change. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc. All other marks, channel names and logos are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions™. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademark of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC® system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Optional Navigation System map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice-activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice-activated Navigation System. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
68. Using 93-octane fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.159. All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices (MSRP) and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.
Used 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum For Sale - CarGurus
YearsAll20152014201320122011201020092008200720062005200420032002200120001999199819971996199519941993199219911990198919881987198619851984198319821981198019791978197719761975197419731972197119701969196819671966196519641963196219611960195919581957195619551954195319521951195019491948194719461945194419431942194119401939193819371936193519341933193219311930192919281927192619251924192319221921192019191918191719161915191419131912191119101909190819071906to All Years20152014201320122011201020092008200720062005200420032002200120001999199819971996199519941993199219911990198919881987198619851984198319821981198019791978197719761975197419731972197119701969196819671966196519641963196219611960195919581957195619551954195319521951195019491948194719461945194419431942194119401939193819371936193519341933193219311930192919281927192619251924192319221921192019191918191719161915191419131912191119101909190819071906
Any Automatic Manual
2014 Ford F-150 Review - Motor Trend
The 2014 Ford F-150 is a versatile full-size pickup that can be configured in a number of ways. With models ranging from the workaday XL to the luxurious Limited trim to the off-road special SVT Raptor, the F-150 lineup has a little something for everybody.
The 2014 F-150 range includes the following trim levels: XL, STX, XLT, FX2 and FX4, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited, Tremor, and SVT Raptor. Powering the F-150 lineup are four engines. The base engine is the 3.7-liter V-6, which produces 302 hp and 278 lb-ft of torque. Above that are two V-8 engines, including a 5.0-liter unit making 360 hp and 380 lb-ft, and a 6.2-liter producing 411 hp and 434 lb-ft. The twin-turbo 3.5-liter EcoBoost V-6 rounds out the F-150's engine offerings, producing 365 hp and 420 lb-ft. All engines come paired to a six-speed automatic transmission with a shifter-mounted switch for manual gear changes. Rear-drive is standard on most trim levels, with four-wheel drive available. Models with the naturally aspirated V-6 are EPA-rated at 17/23 mpg city/highway, while turbocharged EcoBoost models are rated at 16/22 mpg in rear-drive trim and 15/21 mpg with four-wheel drive. The 5.0-liter V-8 is rated at 15/21 mpg, while the 6.2-liter V-8 achieves 13/18 mpg in rear-drive models, 12/16 mpg in four-wheel-drive pickups, or 11/16 mpg in the off-road-focused SVT Raptor.A number of different rear axles are available, including a locking 4.10 differential for the F-150 Tremor sport truck. Tow ratings range from 5500-11,300 pounds, depending on equipment. Three bed sizes are offered along with three cab styles. The F-150 Tremor is only available as a regular cab, while the King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited are only available in Supercrew. We liked the Ford F-150 enough to name it our 2012 Truck of the Year. During that rigorous program, we said of two F-150 testers we sampled, "Regardless of the drivetrain, the judges were unanimously impressed with the F-150's ability to earn its keep. In towing or hauling, the consensus was both trucks only got better the harder they were working." The EcoBoost engine deserves particular praise for its V-8-like performance and reasonable fuel economy for a full-size pickup.
Like the body, the F-150's cabin can be configured in numerous ways. Base XL models feature a front bench seat and column shifter in regular cab format, and all others receive front bucket seats with a center console storage bin. Cloth seats, manual locks, manual air conditioning, and an AM/FM radio are standard on XL models. On the opposite end of the spectrum, the range-topping Limited model features standard leather upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control, rearview camera with parking sensors, power tilt/telescope steering wheel with memory, heated and cooled front seats, passive keyless entry, remote start, a 10-speaker CD audio system with MP3 playback capability, USB and iPod interface, Sync with MyFord Touch infotainment and Bluetooth, and a navigation system as standard.
The Ford F-150 was named a Top Safety Pick by the IIHS, scoring ratings of Good in all categories except the new small overlap front crash test (the truck has yet to be tested). The 2014 Ford F-150 received a four-star rating out of a possible five from the NHTSA.New for 2014 The F-150 Tremor sport truck joins the lineup for 2014, offering EcoBoost power, a short wheelbase, and locking rear differential. A natural gas option arrives for the 3.7-liter V-6. You'll Like Many models to choose from Power and efficiency of EcoBoost SVT Raptor model You Won't Like Finding a big enough parking spot EcoBoost engine note Available MyFord Touch can be frustrating Key Competitors Ram 1500 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra Toyota Tundra Sum Up America's best-selling pickup gives you more reasons to buy
2014 f150 platinum | eBay
Enter your search keyword
All CategoriesAntiquesArtBabyBooksBusiness & IndustrialCameras & PhotoCell Phones & AccessoriesClothing, Shoes & AccessoriesCoins & Paper MoneyCollectiblesComputers/Tablets & NetworkingConsumer ElectronicsCraftsDolls & BearsDVDs & MovieseBay MotorsEntertainment MemorabiliaGift Cards & CouponsHealth & BeautyHome & GardenJewelry & WatchesMusicMusical Instruments & GearPet SuppliesPottery & GlassReal EstateSpecialty ServicesSporting GoodsSports Mem, Cards & Fan ShopStampsTickets & ExperiencesToys & HobbiesTravelVideo Games & ConsolesEverything ElseAdvanced
2014 Ford F-150 Platinum review - 2014-2015 FORD F150
The 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum is the second highest trim level of the GM’s full-size pick-up truck, after the Limited trim level.
It is better equipped that the other eight variants of this very popular off-road vehicle (XL, STX, XLT, FX2, FX4, Lariat, King Ranch and SVT Raptor).
Design of 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum
The 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum has almost the same equipment and appearance as its brother, Limited. It is available only with SuperCrew Cab. However, it is offered with both long 6.5” and short 5.5” bed. At the front part of the vehicle, it is placed a recognizable three-bar chrome grille and HID headlights. Also, the standard will be fog lights and the handles in the same color as the whole body of the car. However, the power moon roof will be set as optional. Interesting and useful novelty are Power-deployable running boards. They make entering and exiting the vehicle much easier because they automatically expand as soon as one of the doors opens. We mustn’t forget to mention the attractive 20 inches wide polished aluminum wheels. As far as the interior, the cabin of this luxury version of the famous American off-roader will be supplied with Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control. Furthermore, there will be Leather-wrapped steering wheel with wood accent and both heated and cooled front seats.
Engine range for 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum
Speaking of the power unit choices, the 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum will be supplied with three distinct engines. The first option will be a 3.5L EcoBoost that will produce 365 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque. The second choice will be a 5.0L V8 FFV powertrain with the ability to generate 360 horsepower and 380 lb-ft of torque. And the last choice will be a 6.2L V8 that is capable to develop the amazing 411 horsepower and 434 lb-ft of torque. The standard transmission will be a 6-speed automatic to all three power units.
Price of 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum
As for the cost of the 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum, the manufacturer’s suggested retail price starts from $47,325.Incoming search terms: ford platinum 2014 ford f150 platinum f150 platinum ford f150 platinum 2014 ford f150 platinum reviews ford f 150 platinum 2015 2014 ford f150 platinum edition 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum 2014 ford f 150 platinum 2014 f150 platinum
2014 Ford F-150 Platinum | 2014 / 2015 Ford F-150
With each model year the great Ford Company shows us why they are ranking among the very best. So it is with the newest pickup truck F-150 line for 2014 model year. Judging by the reactions of customers it is no wonder why 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum is one of their finest, and they made a lot of effort to make this grand pickup truck in his full shine again. With all three cab styles (Regular Cab, SuperCab, SuperCrew), and with and advanced design this is certainly going to be its year. We get 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum with 5.0L Ti-VCT V8 FFV engine, 3.5L EcoBoost Ti-VCT engine (includes 136L fuel tank) and 6.2L 2-valve V8 engine. Depending on the model the 5.0L 4-Valve V8 engine develops 360hp at 5.500 rpm, and has fuel consumption 15L /100 km in the city and 10.6 / 100 km on highway. The 3.5L 4-valve EcoBoost V6 engine will develop 365 hp at 5000 rpm, with the fuel consumption will be 14 L / 100 km in the city and 9.6 / 100 km on highway. And the 6.2L 2-valve V8 engine will develop 411 hp at 5.500 rpm and its fuel consumption will be 18.3 L / 100 km in the city and 12.4 L/100 km on the highway. All is supported with electronic 6-speed automatic transmission with tow/haul mode.
Making its best effort on the equipment segment, Ford did a great job on the interior and gadgets. So they incorporated leather-trimmed seats, both back and front with some serious heating system and 4-way adjustable front head restraints. There are also some posh details like PLATINUM logo on seats backs and floor shifter with leather-wrapped knob. For some audio pleasure there is Audio System from Sony with single CD player, SYNC with my Ford Touch voice activated and Sirius XM Satellite Radio with 6-month prepaid subscription and media hub with 2 USB ports, SD card reader and audio visual input jacks. Don’t be afraid to take this pickup truck for a long ride since their Navigation System will be a great guide, along with Compass and Cruise control. And there shall be light with the assist of Ambient lighting, but also the driver and passenger-side visors with illuminated vanity mirrors and Fade-to-off interior lighting. Just holding the leather steering wheel wrapped with real wood insert with the assist of some special shiny gadgets will make you feel like in a cockpit.
If this all doesn’t sound smashing enough, here is just a “small” listing of their additions- Mirrors-Chrome side-view mirror caps, platinum tailgate and fender badges paired with satin-finish tailgate appliqué and tailgate step and remote start system. There to be added chromed front tow hooks, exhaust tip and door handles with chrome stripes, headlamps high intensity discharge ( HID), Cable Lock by Master Lock, some mirrors power scope, power telescoping / folding trailer tow mirrors with power, heated glass and manual spotter mirrors but also fog lamps. Mastering the safety levels, 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum gets equipped with numerous features like Personal Safety System for driver and right-front passenger that include dual-stage front airbags, safety belt pretensions, energy-managements re-tractors and usage sensors and another sensor-crash severity. Playing by the rules that safety comes first is confirmed with this huge number of equipment-Front Passenger Sensing System, Security Lock Passive Anti-Theft Engine Immobilizer System. Then, Side intrusion door beams, advanced SOS Post-Crash Alert System, Spare wheel/tire lock, Tire pressure Monitoring System , Trailer sway control Advance Trac with RSC . Airbags-Front seat side, Airbags-Safety Canopy System with side-curtain airbags for all rows and rollover sensor; Alert chimes for headlamps-on, key-in-ignition and safety belt and a lot of other improvements we saw, made us feel a lot safer in this big mighty pickup truck. All in all, better, bigger and finer remodeling for 2014 Ford F-150 Platinum this year.
Incoming search terms: ford f-150 platinum edition 2014 ford f150 platinum edition 2014 f150 platinum edition ford platinum 2014 ford f150 platinum 2014 f150 platinum F150 platinum 2014 f-150 platinum ford f150 platinum edition 2014 ford f-150 platinum
Westin 26-3510 Platinum Chrome Nerf Bars Ford F150 Super Cab 2009-2014 http://t.co/xPM6QFEyd8 http://t.co/MW8hw4wIm7 08/23/15, @pedroncrisologo
2009-2014 Limited Edition Ford F150 F-150 Steering Wheel WoodGrain Platinum http://t.co/4FEt3aIj93 08/21/15, @used_cars_77
2009-2014 Limited Edition Ford F150 F-150 Steering Wheel WoodGrain Platinum http://t.co/kpv21JcNih 08/21/15, @used_cars_77
2014 Ford F150 Platinum http://t.co/ft2OvK4f8T http://t.co/63qQZot2JW 08/20/15, @dontaskmyn4me
2014 Ford F150 Platinum supercrew 4x4 20k miles ...loaded see Juarus Rawls http://t.co/gwXaW31zzK 08/20/15, @juarus
More aluminum and more power08/16/15, via Automotive News
The Ford brand will get an aluminum-bodied Super Duty and several new high-performance cars in the coming year. Most of its lineup has been recently updated, and another significant round of redesigns is expected just before the end of the decade. F-150 ...
2014 Ford F150 SuperCrew Cab08/08/15, via Kelley Blue Book
"What Others Paid" is based on the last 90 days within the U.S. This represents a sample of a range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as your desired vehicle. Trim and equipment will vary. Analyzed transaction ...
Newly Refined 2015 Ford F-150, Best on Gas and Hauling08/06/15, via EDGE Boston
America's favorite truck, the Ford ... F-150. The safety-conscious will note that every style of 2015 F-150, from two-door Regular Cab to four-door SuperCrew, earned five out of five stars in U.S. government crash tests. This wasn't the case with the 2014 ...
Ford F-150 Limited sets new bar for luxury trucks07/28/15, via Market Watch
Ford offered a Limited trim on the 2013 and 2014 F-150, at a starting price of about $53,000 ... Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum. As a result, the truck’s average transaction price has jumped 9% to $44,100 from a year ago. Though the Limited trim ...
New Ford F-150 Limited is the most luxurious Ford truck ever07/21/15, via Driving
If you though the Ford F-150 King Ranch and Platinum were just too sparse, then the new Limited trim is just for you. It comes with leather in more places than most trucks had carpet 20 years ago. According to Car and Driver, Ford Trucks spokesman Mike ...
Ford F-150 Limited is most luxurious Ford truck ever07/21/15, via CTV News
Ford said about 60 percent of its F-150 sales this year so far have been of high-series trims like Lariat, King Ranch and Platinum, driving the real-world average sale price up to $44,100 US ($57,000 CDN), nine percent higher than they were summer 2014.
Ford betting consumers want high-end pickup trucks07/21/15, via Globe and Mail
The 2016 Ford F-150 Limited will go on sale later this year, and will be a step up from the automaker’s current top-of-the-line pickup, the F-150 Platinum. This Nov. 6, 2014 photo shows the new Ford F-150 truck at the Dearborn Truck Plant in Dearborn ...
Addictive Desert Designs - 2011-2014 Ford F150 EcoBoost Build
Addictive Desert Designs - 2011-2014 Ford F150 EcoBoost Build
- For areas bigger than a thumbnail such as a scraped mirror or...
- The ultimate touch up kit for those who are looking to achieve the...
- Filled with 0.35 oz. of our low-VOC environmentally conscious touch...
- Will not alter the crucial sulfur balance in your transmission...
- Does not contain any harmful components such as zinc (ZDDP)/ash,...
- Extends fluid change intervals, Protects and restores seals for...
- Each Combo is filled with 0.35 oz. of our low-VOC touch up paint.
- This kit includes: Basecoat and Clearcoat.
- A two in one device containing both the Pen and Brush applicators....
- Fits: 2012-2014 Ford F-150 (Only with Lariat, King Ranch, and...
- Fits: 2010-2011 Ford F-150 (Without Harley Davidson)
- Replaces part # 9L3Z-1522600-CB, 9L3Z1522600CB
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Stock-style ABS and REAL chrome plated with a shiny finish to match...
- Each of these diamond mesh style lower grilles are made from...
- This paint is a tricoat, which is an extra layer of different...
- This kit is best for light, superficial scratches.
- This applicator is an Aerosol spray can with a rotatable nozzle.
- Package includes 2 bulbs
- Clean, white light for better visibility and contrast
- Provides up to 90 percent more light than standard halogen bulbs
- 【Reduce the risk】:Updated design reduce the risk of breaking off...
- 【Increases Fuel Efficiency】: G-Power Platinum Alloy Spark Plugs...
- 【High quality from high quality material】:Purified alumina powder...
- Extends fluid change intervals
- Eliminates torque converter shudders
- Conditions & restores seals and o-rings
- Handmade. Your Console Should Match Photo Shown and Lid Must Open !
- Easy to install, Synthetic Leather with no-slip material . Save...
- Synthetic Leather Black