00-10 Chevy Silverado 1500HD 2500HD 3500HD 3" + 3" Full Lift Kit + Tool 8-lug
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Heavy Metal
- Interchange Part Number:
- 18772 Full Lift Level Kit 4x2 4x4 Shock Extenders
- Other Part Number:
- 18772 00 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 Inch Tool
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Placement on Vehicle:
- Does not apply
2000 - 2010 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500HD / 2500HD / 3500HD
1"-3" Adjustable Front & 3" Rear Lift Kit
With Shock Extenders & Torsion TOol
Fits the Following Vehicles
- 2001 - 2010 8-LUG CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500HD
- 2000 - 2010 8-LUG CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500HD
- 2000 - 2010 8-LUG CHEVROLET SILVERADO 3500HD
- *Only fits 8-Lug Models
- NON-OVERLOAD SPRING MODELS ONLY. FOR TRUCKS EQUIPPED WITH OVERLOAD SPRINGS, PLEASE MESSAGE US WITHIN YOUR ORDER.
Bolt-On Lift Kit
- Preserve Original Handling Characteristics and Ride Quality
- Fast and Easy Install with Basic Hand Tools
- Torsion Keys are Twice as Strong as Factory Keys
- Torsion Keys Allow for Adjustable Heights between 1" to 3"
- Shock Extenders Maintain Factory Shock Life and Performance
- Allows for Installation of Plus Sized Tires
- Provides Additional Ground Clearance for Obscure Terrain
- Easier Accessibility for Under-Vehicle Service
- Precise Product Engineering for Superior Fitment
- Tapered Block Ensures Correct Pinion Angle of Driveshaft
- Helps to Eliminate Vibrations while Driving
- Simple Instructions for Do It Yourself Instalment
- Lifetime Warranty
- WHICH HEIGHT COMBINATION DO I NEED TO LEVEL MY TRUCK?
- The best way to determine which kit you need to level your truck is to measure your current front and rear ride height from the center of the axle to the top center of the wheel well. Subtract your front and rear measurements from each other, this is the FRONT lift amount required to level the vehicle. Add height evenly front and rear to level AND lift.
- HOW DOES THIS LIFT KIT INSTALL ON MY VEHICLE?
- These re-indexed lift torsion keys install quickly and easily by replacing your existing...
View more info...