NOS 1948 1949 1950 DODGE B-SERIES TRUCK, FRONT BUMPER LICENSE PLATE TAG BRACKET
- Item condition:
- New other (see details)
- Mar 31, 23:11 PST
- $147.77 View item
- Item location:
- Ships to:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- 48,49,50,51,52,53 pickup cab panel rear tail light
- Interchange Part Number:
- plymouth fender handle holder frame grill trim 50s
- Other Part Number:
- JOB RATED PILOT HOUSE 1/2 3/4 1 2 ton front vtg 55
- Placement on Vehicle:
- Surface Finish:
- Old Stainless Steel Capped Head on Steel
- Part Brand:
- vintage antique old dpcd mopar b1b b1-b b2b b2-b 1
- Country of Manufacture:
- United States
- We cannot give any guarantees:
- And must offer it on an as-is, where-is basis only
- Sold by DPCD Ⓡ; Return Policy?:
- YES - read the 14 Day Return Policy before bidding
. DESCRIPTION .
ONE (1) VINTAGE NOS OEM FRONT BUMPER LICENSE PLATE
BRACKET . . . for 1948 - 1950 DODGE B-SERIES TRUCKS
★ NOS is Best. . . Everything else is just used junk ★29.99 38.99 / 34.99 • This is a really hard to find 100% MoPar vintage Item - is definitely NOS in nice condition & is dead straight . . . just like stepping back to the 1940's . . . roughly 65+ years old. Universal fit to the driver side of the stock front bumper* (fits into the existing OEM holes in the bumper - see installation photos):
• Details: 11"Long Bottom 2 mounting holes are spaced apart 4-3/4" on center.
2 top slotted holes fits a variety of license plate sizes - easy bolt-up.
Hefty part weighs over 3/4 Lbs. (this is robust metal, not made of thin sheet metal)
► SEE VERY DETAILED DIMENSIONS IN PHOTO to evaluate fit to your vehicle.
• Item has its original primer finish (re: this is not a bead-blasted repainted item).
NOTE: The 2 larger factory holes in the base of this bracket allow for optional alternate mounting ... inboard of the position shown in the auction photos, on the bumper bracket at the front end of the driver side frame member. For example: if the truck has bumperettes, the driver side bumperette would interfere with the license plate placement (as shown in auction photos) & thus require the license bracket to be mounted inboard instead.
• *Item is EXACTLY AS SHOWN IN THE CRISP PHOTOS. This NOS part is from a large wooden pallet/shipping crate of old NOS parts from a recently closed 80-year-old Dodge dealer in Peapack, NJ; there was no identifying part number. Thus, Seller has gone thru great effort to provide DETAILED...