Performance Black Exhaust Headers Manifold System Kit For 81-85 Nissan/Datsun 720 Z20 Z22 Z24 NAP-Z Pickup Truck, 2WD Model Only
- $134.95 Buy on Amazon
Usually ships in 24 hours.
- MVP Auto Parts
- Gasket & Exhaust Clamp Included. Reuse OEM Bolts
- 16-Gauge Mild Steel & Black Coated For Durability
- TIG Weld & Mandrel-Bent For Maximum Performance
- Tube Diameter: 1.50". Collector Diameter: 2.00"
- Fits: 1981-1985 Nissan/Datsun 720 Z20/Z22/Z24 (NAP-Z) Pickup Truck. 2WD Model Only. Does NOT Work With 4WD Model
Getting more air into your engine and more exhaust out is the key to a performance motor. That's where exhaust headers is significant as the first revenue of an exhaust system. Exhaust performance headers manipulate the air flow with the performance-robbing exhaust manifold that came with your car. Headers provide each cylinder with its own mini exhaust pipe, which means exhaust headers prevent interference among cylinders; thus, the back pressure that occurs in common exhaust manifolds. When cylinders don't have to fight with each other to expel their exhaust, they can put more power through the wheels, pushing the vehicle. Combining with a high performance cold air intake, and a cat-back exhaust system, a header system removes all restrictions of your engine, then, it is able to perform at its full potential.