TURBOSII 4Pcs 4Inch Spot Beam 18W Led Work Light Bar Pods Cube Driving Fog Lights For Ford Jeep Toyota Polaris RZR Ranger Can Am Boat Offroad 4wd Truck Pickup SUV Van ATV UTV Tractor Lamp 12-24V
- $29.99 Buy on Amazon
- List price:
Usually ships in 24 hours. Free shipping.
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket: With Adjustable Mounting Bracket, The Work Light Can Adjust To About 45 Degrees, Which Makes Changing Direction Easier.
- Widespread Uses: The Light Bar Can Be Compatible With Almost All Jeeps, 4X4, Trucks, Motorcycles, Suvs, Atvs, Cars, Boats, Etc. Many Indoor And Outdoor Uses: Garden Lighting, Backyard Lighting, Back-Up Light, Off Road Lighting, Construction Lighting And So On.
- High Protective Performance: Ip67 Waterproof Rate, Waterproof Up To 1 Meter Of Water For 30 Minutes And Effectively Dustproof. The Stainless Mounting Brackets Are Rustproof And Anticorrosive.
- High Heat Dissipation: Quick Cooling Aluminum Alloy Heat Sinks And High-Quality Heat Conduction Silicone Gel Can Effectively Extend The Lifespan Of The Light Bar To Over 30,000 Hours.
- Super Bright And Wide Illumination Range: Advanced Led Chips Give Out Bright And White Ray For Clear Visibility. Special Designed Lamp Cup Leads To Wider Illumination Range, Allowing You To See The Left And Right Clearly.
1) LED watts: 18w 2) beam: Spot beam 30 degree 3) color temperature: 6000k 4) operating voltage: 10-30v DC 5) bracket material: Alu firm bracket 6) lumen: 1800lm 7) material: Die-cast aluminum housing 8) lens material: Toughed glass 9) waterproof rate: IP 67 10) dimension: 4 inch 11) certificates: CE & ROHS 12) 6pcs * 3w high intensity leds application: It is for vehicles, car, atv, suv, Ute, mining, boat, jeep, off-road, trailer, motor, bicycle, excavators, truck, tractor and other heavy equipment's. It use the latest LED technology, supplying superior light output and will not drain your battery installation 1. Test the light to make sure it can work properly. (Red line is positive, black line is negative.) 2. Install the hex nuts on the bolts, and twist the spring meson . 3. Make the bolts go through the mounting holes and set into the spring meson, and then tighten the hex nut. 4. Connect the power line to the corresponding power connector. 5. Make sure the light is installed steadily, and then start the power.