FRAM FCF10139 Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filter with Arm & Hammer
- $10.93 Buy on Amazon
Usually ships in 24 hours. Free shipping.
... 15k miles or whenever i see that it is dirty. Not much of a smell to it and ..., April 18, 2017
I have been using this filter for about a year now changing every 15k miles or whenever i see that it is dirty. Not much of a smell to it and i see that a lot of people are getting confused on the arrow and FRAM not being able to clarify. So the...
Easy install, drop in replacement (2006 Scion TC), January 30, 2019
My girlfriend bought a car with 200k miles on it. Mechanically sound, but it definitely needs a bit of love in small ways. She complained the car had a strange odor, yet the interior was immaculate so we pulled the cabin filter out of...
Excellent, February 7, 2012
This is a high-quality product that perfectly fits my 2009 Scion tC. Unlike many other reviewers, my car actually had one installed at the factory, and I'm thankful it did; the filter was filthy, and full of leaves and twigs that didn't make it...
- Keeps damaging particles from entering the engine and causing increased engine wear
- Provides more air flow for improved performance and helps prevent musty odors from forming inside the vehicle
- Arm & Hammer baking soda combined with carbon cleans the outside air flowing through the ventilation system
- Filters up to 98% of dust, pollen, and other contaminants
- Installation instructions are included in every box, along with QR codes to installation videos
FRAM Fresh Breeze Cabin Air Filters can keep up to 98% of road dust and pollen particles from entering your vehicle to improve your driving comfort. Plus, it’s the only cabin air filter with Arm & Hammer baking soda and activated carbon embedded in the filter media that can help remove odors flowing through the vehicle ventilation system.