iBoard (Silver 4 inches) Running Boards | Nerf Bars | Side Steps | Step Rails For 2006-2014 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
- $227.00 Buy on Amazon
Usually ships in 24 hours.
- APS Autoparts
- Installs in under 1 hour, with NO DRILLING required for most trucks. Side steps bolt on to your truck's rocker panel or frame.
- Set of 2 iBoard running boards for your truck, INCLUDES support brackets, mounting Kit, hardware, and DIY instructions.
- Best selling, CAB LENGTH nerf bars on Amazon.com. The iBoard is designed in the USA, so step onto something new today!
- Check fitment notes or click on SEE ALL VEHICLES THIS PRODUCT FITS link. Running boards fit dealer installed mudflaps or splash guards.
- POLISHED 4" inch aluminum running boards with step pad - supports up to 300 LBS on either passenger or driver side.
2006-2014 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
Includes Both Passenger and Driver Side Boards, All Mounting Hardware and DIY Instruction.
iBoard, by APS is a new generation of running boards designed to look and feel different. Most running boards in the market are round or oval. iBoard's flat profile design is clean and modern - giving your truck a truly distinct look. The iBoard's low profile design is so unique even your dealer will be asking you where you got them from.
The iBoard's aircraft grade aluminum and heavy duty brackets can support up to 300 lbs without bending. The iBoard is sturdy, comfortable, and durable. Its ridged rubber top provides a solid, non slip and continuous footing along the entire length of the bar. Which means these running boards will give you unparalleled access to your truck's windshield, roof top and truck bed.
Most DIYers will find the iBoard incredibly easy to install. Even people who aren't otherwise mechanically inclined have installed these running boards in under an hour. Installation instructions, brackets, and all the required hardware are included in your package. Don't hold back from installing these yourself. Cleaning them is even easier, just give them a good wash with the garden hose and they will look good as new. This sure beats having to spray or oil down stainless steel running boards that require delicate non abrasive cleaners. The proof is in the pudding, read our many 5 star reviews to see for yourself.