iBoard Running Boards 4" Matte Black Custom Fit 2006-2014 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door (Nerf Bars | Side Steps | Side Bars)
- $227.00 Buy on Amazon
Usually ships in 24 hours.
- UNIQUE LOW PROFILE DESIGN- Upgrade your truck's style with iBoard's patented low profile design. Look different with iBoard running boards!
- FITS PERFECTLY - 2006-2014 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
- FULL COVERAGE STEP PAD - 4" wide corrugated rubber step pad covers the entire running board, providing a secure, slip-proof, comfortable step for the whole family
- All METAL BUILD - Solid aluminum running boards with zero plastic parts, iBoard side steps offer the best in corrosion protection, durability, and strength (300 LBS load capacity)
- EASY TO INSTALL - iBoard package includes set of 2 black running boards, mounting brackets & hardware for an easy, no drilling, bolt-on installation
2006-2014 Honda Ridgeline Crew Cab Pickup 4-Door
Includes Both Passenger and Driver Side Boards, All Mounting Hardware and DIY Instruction.
iBoard, by APS is a new generation of running boards designed to look and feel different. Most running boards in the market are round or oval. iBoard's flat profile design is clean and modern - giving your truck a truly distinct look. The iBoard's low profile design is so unique even your dealer will be asking you where you got them from.
The iBoard's aircraft grade aluminum and heavy duty brackets can support up to 300 lbs without bending. The iBoard is sturdy, comfortable, and durable. Its ridged rubber top provides a solid, non slip and continuous footing along the entire length of the bar. Which means these running boards will give you unparalleled access to your truck's windshield, roof top and truck bed.
Most DIYers will find the iBoard incredibly easy to install. Even people who aren't otherwise mechanically inclined have installed these running boards in under an hour. Installation instructions, brackets, and all the required hardware are included in your package. Don't hold back from installing these yourself. Cleaning them is even easier, just give them a good wash with the garden hose and they will look good as new. This sure beats having to spray or oil down stainless steel running boards that require delicate non abrasive cleaners. The proof is in the pudding, read our many 5 star reviews to see for yourself.