CURT 14001 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Black 2-Inch Receiver for Select Dodge D, Ram, Ford F-Series Trucks
- $165.99 Buy on Amazon
In Stock.. Free shipping.
- Curt Manufacturing
- RUST, CHIP, UV-RESISTANT. This tow hitch is protected with a unique dual-coat finish of rust-resistant liquid Bonderite and highly durable black powder coat. The two finishes are co-cured together for exceptional resistance to rust, chipping and UV rays. Material - Carbon Steel
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This trailer hitch is rated for 10,000 lbs. gross trailer weight, 1,000 lbs. tongue weight, 12,000 lbs. weight distribution capacity and 1,200 lbs. weight distribution tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- FULLY TESTED. Every CURT class 4 trailer hitch design is tested in real-world, on-vehicle conditions at our Detroit engineering facility. Hitches are tested according to SAE J684 standards for the utmost safety and reliability while towing.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Trailer hitch installation of this class 4 hitch is made easier with its vehicle-specific design. This hitch offers a custom fit on select models of the Dodge D100, D150, D200, D250, D300, D350, Ram 1500, 2500 or 3500 and Ford Bronco, F100, F-150, F-250, F-250 HD or F-350, and it comes with all necessary hardware for a complete installation on the vehicle.
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This class 4 hitch equips your vehicle with a standard 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver, allowing for a wide variety of towing options. It can accept a ball mount, cargo carrier, bike rack, tow hook and much more.