Install Proz Self-Healing Clear Paint Protection Film (Hood Strip Kit)
- $119.99 Buy on Amazon
Usually ships in 1-2 business days.
- Install Proz
- HIGH QUALITY | Self-Healing Paint Protection Film
- WATCH VIDEO BEFORE PURCHASE | Watch our installation video before purchasing to confirm you are comfortable with the process https://bit.ly/2XUbHdL
- VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE | Virtually Invisible, 8mill material
- NOT PRECUT FOR A SPECIFIC VEHICLE| These are universal hood strips that will need to be trimmed to fit your specific vehicle--our installation video shows you how.
- EASILY TRIMMED | Easily Trimmed For Optimal Fit--Installation Video Included
This Universal, Self-Healing, Clear Paint Protection Door Cup Kit is a very durable, self-healing, 8 millimeter thick clear coated urethane film that helps preserve your vehicle's finish. It helps protect door cups against scratches and scuffs caused by fingernails and rings. It is virtually invisible and clear-coated to help make it resistant to yellowing and staining. Once applied, no special care is required. This kit is not cut for a specific vehicle The application is permanent. After installation, wait 24 hours before taking your vehicle through a car wash. Installation is easy, and we provide detailed installation videos to help make installation even easier. Frequently Asked Questions: Can I use wax over Paint Protection Bra film? Yes. When waxing the vehicle, some wax may build up along the film edges. This can easily be removed when dry with a soft cloth. Do not use any waxes containing dyes or waxes that are not recommended for urethanes. Abrasive polishes and/or rubbing compounds are not to be used. How Clear Paint Protection Bra Film removed? If desired, film can be removed at any time by picking up a corner of the film and pulling the film off the vehicle surface at a 90-degree angle. If the film has been present a long time, or if the film and vehicle are cold, a heat gun or hair dryer may be used to soften the adhesive and making it easier to remove the film. If any adhesive remains on the vehicle after removal of the film, it can be removed by using an auto body adhesive remover. If Paint Protection Film is removed from the vehicle, can it be re-used? No. Once the film has been applied and set, the adhesive will not stick a second time.