Revell Foose Ford FD-100 Pickup Plastic Model Kit
- $19.29 Buy on Amazon
- List price:
Usually ships in 24 hours.
This is one of the Best Kits I have had the pleasure of building, July 13, 2017
This is one of the Best Kits I have had the pleasure of building, very high quality. I would suggest to anyone to buy it. All parts fit and finish perfect.
Five Stars, September 7, 2017
easy to assemble model
Nice kit, January 28, 2019
Pretty well done. Parts are clean, very little trimming needed. Everything fits nicely.
- The designer truck that has spanned generations can be appreciated by generations with the addition of this 78-piece piece model kit to your collection
- This kit is recommended for ages 12 year and up. Required paint, glue, and tools sold separately
- This kit features independent front suspension and coil over rear, and dual exhaust
- The kit contains solid axles for stronger construction
- This 1:25 scale kit is molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
The Foose Ford FD-100 has an amazing history that will soon span 3 generations. Originally the ‘56 Ford F-100 was owned by Chip's father, Sam, but at age 13 Chip bought it from his father. It became Chip's daily drive through high school and college. Then many years later Sam, using Chip's drawings, completely rebuilt and customized the FD-100. Soon it will be passed on to Chip's son, Brock, when he is able to drive. At the age of 13, Chip started a 3-year rebuild of the truck he obtained from his father. It serviced him well through his school years and into his career. Then, a number of years later, not to be outdone by his son, Sam directed a massive rebuilding and customizing of the truck. Every panel on the truck has been redone in some way. The engine was replaced by a special Roush racing engine, serial #1, and the wheels are a one of a kind design.