PAINTSCRATCH Brilliant Blue Metallic 896/5896 for 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class - Touch Up Paint Pen Kit - Original Factory OEM Automotive Paint - Color Match Guaranteed
- $33.95 Buy on Amazon
Usually ships in 4-5 business days.
- Brilliant Blue Metallic 896/5896
- Color Match Guarantee: We guarantee our automotive paint will match the original color chip provided by the paint manufacturer for your vehicle or we will send you a new order. We do not guarantee this product will fix your paint damage or match faded paint.
- Brilliant Blue Metallic touch up paint kit includes: 1/2 oz. Basecoat Paint Pen, 1/2 oz. Clearcoat Pen, 2 oz. Cutting Creme (Rubbing Compound), and a pair of gloves.
- Where to find your car's color code: Newer Mercedes color codes are on the drivers door jamb, but older ones can be anywhere on the vehicle. Please verify the color code is 896/5896 before ordering.
- The 1/2 oz. paint pens in this touch up paint kit are similar to a felt marker but with firmer chiseled tips. Paint pens are easy to control and help prevent the "blob" problem often seen using a brush. If you have very small areas (less than a pencil eraser size) to repair, choose this kit. For larger areas, get the larger bottle or spray can size. Use the included rubbing compound on the clearcoat to get the best shine.
- IMPORTANT: Please no returns. DO NOT order until you have verified your vehicle's color code is '896/5896'. After you order, our techs will custom mix a fresh batch of this paint to match the original factory color code of your 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class. Brilliant Blue Metallic 896/5896 will not match on any other vehicle.
You are ordering a touch up paint Pen Kit of Brilliant Blue Metallic 896/5896 for 2017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class from PAINTSCRATCH. Original Factory OEM Automotive Paint - Color Match Guaranteed. You MUST VERIFY YOUR VEHICLE COLOR CODE IS 896/5896 to ensure you are ordering the correct paint color. DO NOT order based on the product picture or color name on this page. Where to find your color code: Newer Mercedes color codes are on the drivers door jamb, but older ones can be anywhere on the vehicle. Automotive paint is very hazardous. Keep away from children. Do not use any of the products until you have read and understand the product directions and warnings. We recommend rubber gloves, chemical respirator, safety goggles and to work in a well ventilated area. Please store the materials in a safe place.