Philips H11 Vision Upgrade Headlight Bulb/Foglight , 2 Pack
- $18.50 Buy on Amazon
- List price:
Usually ships in 24 hours. Free shipping.
Not bright enough for night driving, June 7, 2016
The "+30%" is terribly misleading. I bought these H11's to replace burned out Sylvania XtraVision that were only rated 150 hours; these Philips bulbs last longer (rated 400 hours) but are much, much dimmer and have insufficient downroad...
Better than expected., November 29, 2016
I bought these for my 2008 Chevy Malibu. I'll been a loyal Silverstar user for years but good old Chevy engineering requires you to pull off your bumper to change the headlight bulbs. That gets old quick. That's why I went with bulbs rated at ~350...
Very dim light bulb!, November 16, 2017
So disappointed about this light! This headlight says 30% more bright but it way dimmer than my current headlight. I need a brighter light when driving. As soon as I put it on, I can tell the brightness is way dimmer!Cannot use it. Put my...
- Choose Philips Vision headlights for increased comfort and safety
- Get up to 30% more light on the road compared to a standard halogen headlight bulb
- All Philips upgrade headlights are DOT compliant (street-legal)
- Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
- When installing a new bulb, never touch the glass. Either use gloves or paper towel when handling.
- Always replace in pairs to ensure a symmetric light beam from both bulbs on the road. Headlights dim over time.
- Headlight bulbs by Philips, for over 100 years we have been continuously innovating automotive lighting
Philips Vision upgrade headlight bulbs produce a longer light-beam projection for increased safety and comfort. The Philips Vision range ensures excellent lighting performance, at the right price for your everyday driving needs. Overall, the benefits and advantages of replacing in pairs are numerous: less hassle, cost savings, avoiding headlight failure, a brighter and more balanced beam, but above all, safety.