2006 Silverado Sierra 2500HD 3500 Diesel 3" Full Body Lift kit Front & Rear
- Item condition:
- Time left:
- $459.99 Buy It Now
- Item location:
- Baldwin Park,CA,USA
- Ships to:
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- 06 Chevy GMC 2500 3500HD
- Other Part Number:
- Extended Extension Block Spacer Shock Strut Spring
- Limited Lifetime
- Fitment Type:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Does not apply
- Surface Finish:
- Heavy Duty Powder Solid Steel & Reinforce Nylon
- Kit or Single Part:
Brand New Full Body 3" Leveling Lift Kit
This set of body lift provides 3-inches of additional lift to your vehicle. It allows the use of up to 33-inch diameter tires. The system comes with fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks, 3/16-inch thick laser cut and powder coated bumper relocation brackets, CNC machined and zinc plated steering extensions, laser cut and zinc plated radiator relocation brackets, zinc plated square frame channel, and high strength hardware. The leveling kit systems will not affect your factory OEM ride quality or comfort level. 3" lift without modifying suspension.
- Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon Body Blocks
- Powder Coated Solid Steel Bracket
- Necessary Hardware to Complete the Install
- Digital Installation Guide
- Installation time is approximately 7-8 hours
Determine your lift kit requirements based off current stock heights (displayed in green) for both front and rear by measuring from the ground to the bottom of your vehicle's flare.
Level to Stock
Level to your stock rear measurements by adding appropriate lift to the front of your vehicle.
Add to both front and rear equally to gain lift while retaining the stock appearance.
Achieve a leveled lift by adding to both front and rear while accounting for the stock difference.
- We offer 1 day handling on all orders - your item will be shipped out next business day.
- All items purchased hold a 60 day satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
Please Be Advised
- Delivery will use supplied address - any changes made may result in a delay in shipment.
- Vehicle fitment is in accordance with American models; international...