ACDelco 213-899 GM Original Equipment Throttle Position Sensor
- $40.95 Buy on Amazon
- List price:
Usually ships in 24 hours. Free shipping.
- Manufactured to GM OE specification for fit, form, and function
- Used to regulate the fuel and ignition system
- Electronically inform the engine management computer of the throttle valve angle
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicleâ€TMs original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
An ACDelco GM Original Equipment Throttle Position (TPS) Sensor is an electrical sensor, and is a GM-recommended replacement for your vehicleâ€™s original component. It electronically informs the engine management computer of the throttle's plate angle or position. The signals are then used to regulate the fuel and ignition system. This original equipment throttle position sensor has been manufactured to fit your GM vehicle, providing the same performance, durability, and service life you expect from General Motors.