Philips H11 Vision Upgrade Headlight Bulb/Foglight , 2 Pack
- $19.08 Buy on Amazon
- List price:
Usually ships in 24 hours. Free shipping.
A waste of time to replace every 3 - 5 months, August 11, 2016
These bulbs sell at a great price but they don't last 6 months. My OEM front head lights have lasted me 7 years since I bought the Tacoma 2009 new. I had to replace the driver bulb with one of these Phillips bulbs and 3 months later the bulb went...
Not bright enough for night driving, June 7, 2016
The "+30%" is terribly misleading. I bought these H11's to replace burned out Sylvania XtraVision that were only rated 150 hours; these Philips bulbs last longer (rated 400 hours) but are much, much dimmer and have insufficient downroad...
Better than expected., November 29, 2016
I bought these for my 2008 Chevy Malibu. I'll been a loyal Silverstar user for years but good old Chevy engineering requires you to pull off your bumper to change the headlight bulbs. That gets old quick. That's why I went with bulbs rated at ~350...
- Headlight bulbs by Philips, for over 100 years we have been continuously innovating automotive lighting
- Always replace in pairs to ensure a symmetric light beam from both bulbs on the road. Headlights dim over time.
- Get up to 30% more light on the road compared to a standard halogen headlight bulb
- Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
- Choose Philips Vision headlights for increased comfort and safety
- All Philips upgrade headlights are DOT compliant (street-legal)
- When installing a new bulb, never touch the glass. Either use gloves or paper towel when handling.
Philips Vision upgrade headlight bulbs produce a longer light-beam projection for increased safety and comfort. The Philips Vision range ensures excellent lighting performance, at the right price for your everyday driving needs. Overall, the benefits and advantages of replacing in pairs are numerous: less hassle, cost savings, avoiding headlight failure, a brighter and more balanced beam, but above all, safety.