Vinyl Decal Skull Kit for Dodge Ram Truck 09-18 1500/2500/3500 6.5 BED RED
- Item condition:
- Jan 4, 12:22 PST
- $99.95 View item
- Item location:
- Las Vegas,NV,USA
- Ships to:
- 300 INC
- Manufacturer Part Number:
- Surface Finish:
- Country/Region of Manufacture:
- United States
- Dark Red
- Placement on Vehicle:
(2009-2018) DODGE RAM 1500/2500 CUSTOM DECAL
"SKULLS" DESIGN – DARK RED
(Comes with Vinyl to cover BOTH sides of vehicle)
DECAL ONLY FITS 6'5" BED "MIDBOX". SEE OUR EBAY STORE FOR 5'7" BED "SHORTBOX" LISTING
Please note that all of our items are made-to-order and can take 3-5 business days to produce before shipping out. Thank you for your patience!
- Fits 2009-2018 Dodge Ram 1500/2500 6.5 BED
- Decal is made from high quality dark red vinyl from 3M
- 5-year rated outdoor durability
- Easy do-it-yourself installation, guide included
- Our decals are precision-cut from solid vinyl, so there is no background, which gives them a professional finish
- Easily removable-will not damage vehicle or leave sticky residue
- Will not scratch, fade (up to 5 years) or peel apart
- Made with pride in the USA
- Please read the disclaimers and F.A.Q. below!
International Buyers – Please Note: Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying.
-Some settling will occur during shipment! Corners may get slightly bent during shipping, or wrinkles may form on the liner. This is NOT a defect and should smooth out during the installation process.
-Please read the installation instructions thoroughly before applying the decal to your vehicle! We also recommend watching online videos of the install process. We cannot accept returns if the decal is damaged during the installation process. Make sure the surface is clean and smooth before applying the decal, as dirt and dust there can make the adhesive less effective. Some trimming of the liner is required as laid out in the install guide, but...